Tuesday, August 27

Tags and precious memories

First up I want to say a huge thank you to everyone on all the really sweet comments on my last project. Congrats to Helen, who was our winner for the Ruby Rock-it/Scrap FX blog hop.

Today I have some shares from the ManorHouse Creations blog. First I made a set of matching tags using similar flowers in different colours. The tags have a little tent style stand on the back to help them to stand up on their own as a display. I have also used an ornate frame that I coloured with mist, and some sentiment banners.




Next up is a layout from our ski trip to New Zealand. We were so lucky to be staying right on the the lake with some snowy mountains making a really nice background for some pics of the kids, especially Amelie for her birthday.





MHC products used: Felicity layout pack, Glitz card pack, Leaves.


Thanks for looking.



No comments: